Electronic Commerce International was founded in 2002 and is one of the fastest growing merchant account acquirers in the nation. We have quickly become a leader in the merchant bankcard industry by providing innovative and cost effective solutions to merchants who accept electronic transactions for the payment of their goods and services.
Most Reliable Services Available
We have established business partnerships with a number of leading vendors so we can provide our customers with the highest quality and most reliable services available.
- Electronic Commerce International is a registered Independent Sales Organization (ISO) and Member Service Provider (MSP) of Wells Fargo Bank, N>A>, Walnut Creek, CA.
- For back end settlements of merchant’s daily and monthly transactions, Electronic Commerce International works with First Data.
- Electronic Commerce International works with a number of front end authorization networks including FDC Omaha, FDC Nashville, FDC North, Buypass and Cardnet.
- For Internet merchant accounts Electronic Commerce International works with several Internet gateway providers including First Data Global e4 Gateway, Authorize.net and E-Processing Network.
- For wireless merchants, Electronic Commerce International works with the leading wireless service provider Apriva.